Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{Calling all Fashionistas!}

Well, helloooo there! Glad I captured your attention! Don't you just love the word "fashionista"?? It just sounds SO fab! Ok, ok moving along... why am I calling all you fabulous fashionistas?? I have to share the work I recently did with the uber HOT Posche Boutique located in Wayne, NJ! You know Posche... the shop seen on one of my favorite guilty pleasure shows, The Real Houseives of New Jersey!! Last week Posche held their 2nd annual fashion show at The Brownstone and miss uptown girl was asked to design the program for the evening! The coolest. Right?!


I was thrilled that Kim & Alina LOVED the design of the program! I had the pleasure of meeting Alina a few hours befoe the event as she was getting glammed up and she was super sweet!

You can visit the Posche website here to see some of the gorgeous styles from the show!!


Peace & Love.


1 comments:

illuminationPR said...

You did an amazing job!!!