Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{SO Fabulous}

Greetings loves! I hope this day finds you happy & swell! I want to apologize for the blog pause but is has all been due to the crazy goodness in my life right now. I decided a smallish social media break was just what miss uptown girl needed to catch up and remain focused. I am baaaaack and so time to rock n' roll on all fronts once again!

In case you missed it... I had the opportunity to work with the fabulous Teresa Giudice from the Real Housewives of New Jersey and design her daughter's first birthday invitations a few weeks ago. It is SO amazing that Teresa is so supportive of other MOMpreneurs! It made me realize she is just that much more FABULOUS!!

The invitation named {BEL FIORE} which means beautiful flower in Italian (fitting, eh?) is now exclusively available here!


What do you think?? Don't you just love, love, love it?!

Peace & Love.